Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's never too late

I feel like my titles to my blogpost's are deeper than what I ramble about.

origin of photo

Well, on that note, my title actually does relate to my posts. So today's topic is, it's never to late to make a goal for yourself, whether healthy or on your death bed.
I've been watching a lot of inspirational videos and listening to some pretty intense music, and just chats with my parents and peers. And they leave me at home, in my room, stuck in the moment, that I analyze too much, and I could die tomorrow and I just need to chill out. I think some pretty big inspirations are God, my friends and family, Nardwaur, Al Smith, and Henry Rollins.

Well that being said, March is almost over, and like in the picture, my trail is ahead of me, it's just a matter of me choosing the right path. Or even just choosing a path, and making the most out of it.

Goals

(by the way, you may call this copying, but I was really interested by some of my favorite bloggers use of roman numerals!!!!)

i. Make the Healthiest choice (for the body and the mind)
ii. Study more, and study harder!
iii. Practice Running every day. (even the smallest steps count)
iv. Write and Essay about something I wanna try and although it will be hard it's what I wanna do.
v. Start more conversations instead of ending them.

No comments:

Post a Comment