Tuesday, February 19, 2013

You have (waste)d a lot of time!



to-inf-nity:

Amazing personal blog ! http://to-inf-nity.tumblr.com

I'm listening to waste by foster the people
 this particular line from the chorus struck me as I was procrastinating,

"And every day that you wanna waste, 
That you wanna waste, you can
And every day that you wanna wake up
You wanna wake, you can
And every day that you wanna change, 
That you wanna change, yeah
I'll help you see it through
'Cause I just really wanna be with you"


(Foster the People // Waste)

1) not finishing my overload of papers I never did for history
2) not studying for chemistry or doing any chem hw which I don't think we had, but who knows
3) not studying for english, not reading the 8 chapters I'm behind on, and not filling out the sheets and not looking up my 40 something vocab words.

And I have Chemisty Block, and History Block.
and I might just cry, and no study hall.....
BTW, my english project is due due due on Thursday.


TOMORROW WILL BE BAD
 but on the bright side.....

i. I'm ordering my cameras and lenses so I can start my documentary.
ii. I'm finally getting a penny board.
iii. I think I'm going to paint this with my friend.
iv. I'm going to wake up at 5am to run.
v. I'm supposed to go ice skating but I don't feel like going anymore and would rather
plan a surprise birthday for my best friend Elijah.
vi. We have this awesome school tournament on thursday.
vii. I'm getting my disposables, possibly by thursday!

sorry for this rant,
it was needed for me to calm the heck down.

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment