Sunday, February 24, 2013

The End Has No End.


After School Excursions // Thing to Do before Summer-Summer-Summertime



  1. Go thrift shopping with my friends
  2. Sing in Public 
  3. Write 2 Songs
  4. Get at least 4 interviews (have some meet up's at Starbucks) and a storyboard for my documentary
  5. Go to the sky ferreira concert and the father john misty feat. adam green and binki shapiro concert
  6. After School: go to old town for din din
  7. After School: go long boarding to Baskin Robins
  8. After School: Tie Dye Stuff
  9. Redo my room, with beige paint, white drapes, and repainted thrift furniture
  10. Buy a backpack, hiking boots, and a surfboard (plan 2 months out of every year to go backpacking)
  11. Sell a lot of my crap that  I don't need
  12. get a summer job
  13. Study for finals with my friends: at the library, and at Starbucks
  14. Visit a cool museum
  15. Figure out "What Does Freedom Mean to You?"
  16. Make A video on youtube.
  17. Make a couple vids for Vimeo
  18. Continue posting on here.
  19. Take a picture every day
  20. Do my picture project with diff. landscapes and a hand
THE END!
Just kidding, because the end has no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment